Whether you are a developer or just interested in the rapidly advancing world Bluetooth technologies, there are probably more than 5 Reasons to go to Bluetooth World 2017. Here’s our list based on QTOOTH’s previous attendance to one of the best run conferences of the year:
- Play, test and experience amazing IoT gadgets in the interactive features at Bluetooth World.
- Discover what’s new with Bluetooth technology, including mesh, low energy and Bluetooth 5.
- Network with the visionaries pushing the boundaries of what Bluetooth technology can achieve.
- Meet with leading suppliers and discover what’s new and innovative in Bluetooth
- Discover the power of Bluetooth 5
Need a bonus reason? It’s FREE! That’s right, the exhibition area is entirely free. And if you do want to take part in their very comprehensive developer workshops it’s a mere $50 for BOTH days. Hard to deny that!
For us here at QTOOTH it’s all about Bluetooth 5. We’re looking forward to learning more about how Bluetooth 5 will expand upon Bluetooth® technology’s continuing evolution to meet the needs of the industry as the global wireless standard for simple, secure connectivity. With 4x range, 2x speed and 8x broadcasting message capacity, the enhancements of Bluetooth 5 focus on increasing the functionality of Bluetooth for the IoT. These features, along with improved interoperability and coexistence with other wireless technologies, continue to advance the IoT experience by enabling simple and effortless interactions across the vast range of connected devices. Yeah, we’re excited.