The 2nd annual Internet of Things World is taking place from May 12 – 13 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Not only are there Early Bird discount opportunities for tickets, but use our discount code of IOTWORLD15 at checkout and receive an additional 15% off admission price!
Your conference pass gets you access to the following features:
- Access to 2 days of inspiring keynote presentations
- 2 day high level conference featuring 250+ speakers – including 8 tracks dedicated to
- Connected Cars, Smart Homes, Manufacturing, Smart Cities, Consumer wearables & fitness, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities and Beacons.
- Access to IoT Security Summit, IoT Data Analytics Summit & IoT Open Source Summit taking place on the exhibition floor.
- Access to Apps World North America exhibition floor
- Networking breaks and sessions each day
- Lunch and refreshments each day
- Access to Internet of Things World exhibition floor featuring 150+ exhibitors
- Presentations on the Center Stage
Below is a sample of the conference program. As they are still finalizing the schedule, click here or on the image to learn more:
Want to know who is speaking at the conference? See below for a list of just some of our confirmed speakers with more being announced daily….
Garrett Dunham, Founder & CEO, Prebacked
Shawn Sanderson, Vice President, Internet of Things, Telus
Eugene Kolker, Chief Data Officer, Seattle Children’s Hospital
Stuart Lombard, CEO, ecobee
Scott Burnell, Global Lead, Business Development & Partner Management, Ford Developer, Ford Motor Company
Peter Li, Co-Founder & CEO, Atlas Wearables
Ryan Wartena, CEO & Co-Founder, Geli
Brian Nordmann, AVC VTT Director, US Department of State
Thierry Zylberberg, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Health Line of Business, Orange Healthcare
Peter Taylor, Senior Product Manager, Belkin
Michael Luna, CTO, Jawbone
View the full speaker line-up here